GIW 2017 events will take place at these four venues.
Please register separately for each venue.
Navigating the Ronald Reagan Building:
All guests will need to pass through security, including a metal detector. If you see a long line, try a different entrance to the building. There are six pedestrian entrances: 14th Street, 13 1/2 Street, Pennsylvania Avenue, Moynihan Plaza, Woodrow Wilson Plaza and Metro level.
Getting there by Metro:
The closest Metro stations are Federal Triangle (Orange, Blue and Silver line) and Metro Center (Red line).
Parking is available at the Ronald Reagan Building. You can access the parking garage via ramps at 14th Street and 13 ½ Street (off of Pennsylvania Ave.)
The full, mobile-friendly agenda is available at giw2017.sched.com. Please note: all sessions will start promptly.
Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center
1300 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, DC 20004
National Academy of Sciences
2101 Constitution Ave NW
Washington, DC 20418
901 Massachusetts Ave NW
Washington, DC 20001
Registration fee applies.
Locations at a Glance
A snapshot of all four GIW2017 locations.
Taking some time to explore D.C.? Check out the highlights below.
National Mall Free Museums
- National Museum of Natural History
- National Museum of American History
- National Air and Space Museum
- National Museum of the American Indian
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Renwick Gallery: Smithsonian American Art Museum (SAAM)
- National Portrait Gallery
- Hirshhorn Museum & Sculpture Garden
- Freer and Sackler Galleries
- National Gallery of Art